...Beauty in Chaos...: To the Ontario Family

Sunday, June 05, 2005

To the Ontario Family

This is for all you Ontario Ruttan's and Ryan's! We hope to keep you updated on all the happenings of our little family here in the Peg.
Just to update you...
Chris and I have been together for ten years now (I know!!!) and are just days away from our 7th wedding anniversary! We have two beautiful children Samuel 4 years and Audrey 5 1/2 months. Chris sings professionally all over Canada and just finished his Masters in Music at the U of Manitoba (his Grad recital was amazing!)He also teaches at two of the universities here in Winnipeg (Prof Ryan!) I am teaching dance at Masterworks studio and dance with a modern dance company called "ruah dance co." (on hiatus for a year due to babies, and marriages etc.!)
Sam had his first dance recital on May 28th 2005. He took creative movement at Masterworks studio. Of course he stole the show (in our opinion).
Audrey rolled from back to tummy for the first time yesterday and repeated it today! She's also beginning to play with rice cereal... yes play more than eat!
Stay tuned for more stories about the kids... Sam's quirky songs and sayings, Audrey's health and new skills...
I'll also fill you in on some history about us that you may not know.
Ruth at 11:50 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogging eh, never hear of it but it's great. Thanks for the update - You guys are never on the ichat any more. I have to Tiger update and I'm waiting for the multi video chat...one day.
10 years, holy moly nice work.
I just got over a cold - how's that for a return blog.
Talk to you soon,
Pete

June 05, 2005 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home