The Weed Hound
I'm gonna Garden!
I never liked gardening as a teenager. My allergies got really bad and I hated the bugs (and now I live in Winnipeg where the mosquito is the provincial bird!) But here I go... I'm gonna garden and I think I like it! Chris' parents gave us a Weed Hound, for our anniversary. It's a long pole with a "claw" on the bottom. You shove it in the ground on a weed, give a little twist and pull up. Weed and root emerge! Then you tap the release on the handle and the weed falls off into your collecting basket! I never thought this could be so much fun... And we have lot's of weeds so there's no end of fun to be had!
I never liked gardening as a teenager. My allergies got really bad and I hated the bugs (and now I live in Winnipeg where the mosquito is the provincial bird!) But here I go... I'm gonna garden and I think I like it! Chris' parents gave us a Weed Hound, for our anniversary. It's a long pole with a "claw" on the bottom. You shove it in the ground on a weed, give a little twist and pull up. Weed and root emerge! Then you tap the release on the handle and the weed falls off into your collecting basket! I never thought this could be so much fun... And we have lot's of weeds so there's no end of fun to be had!







6 Comments:
I used a midwife for both births too! It was a great experience. Although I am not brave enough to have a home birth, we went to the hospital.
When Trinity was born my entire labour experience was about 41/2 hours long begining to end. We seriously JUST made it to the hospital and the midwife got there just as her head came out! CRAZY!
I totally enjoyed reading your story. Also, I am a little jealous of your Weed Hound. I want one :)
can i borrow that to take care of the dandelion tropics flourishing on our yard?
All are welcome to use my weed hound... however remember I have to use it first and I have MANY weeds to pull... that sounds like a song title "Many Weeds to Pull"... Hey Stephe, wanna write a song?
Weeds? What weeds? We have no weeds honey. I am growing a comercial crop for dandylion wine.
Well, actually I have genetically engineered Pot to look like dandylions.
Nice Wes! For the rest of you Helen and Wes are married... to each other... I think Helen is asking herself why right now! Just kidding Wes. Thanks for the comments.
well, if you must know, the real reason i married wes was because of the dowry (goat).
Post a Comment
<< Home