Middle Aged
This is fun... www.pandora.com
Chris found this music site. We typed in Peter Gabriel... It gives you a selection of "like" music and artists. The "sad" part? From Peter Gabriel we got all kinds of great 80's "mood" music, Talking Heads, Mister Mister, Eric Clapton... I was groovin' to it all morning and suddenly realized how dated I was! Chris' 37th birthday is tomorrow... clearly we are both established into our 30's now (he more than I... hee hee, sorry babe!) and I feel middle aged (sort of). I'm all grown up with a husband, kids, a house, a career...
Somebody tell me when this happened!!!???
Chris found this music site. We typed in Peter Gabriel... It gives you a selection of "like" music and artists. The "sad" part? From Peter Gabriel we got all kinds of great 80's "mood" music, Talking Heads, Mister Mister, Eric Clapton... I was groovin' to it all morning and suddenly realized how dated I was! Chris' 37th birthday is tomorrow... clearly we are both established into our 30's now (he more than I... hee hee, sorry babe!) and I feel middle aged (sort of). I'm all grown up with a husband, kids, a house, a career...
Somebody tell me when this happened!!!???






4 Comments:
Hoppy bird day, O ancient one!
--> Paranoid Anonymous
Happy Birthday Chris... I had no idea!
I have typed it into Address book so now there is no ekscuss (i have completely forgotten how to speLL)
Great pictures Ruth, especially the flying through the air ones!! you should replace your banner so it's you!
When?
Thursday! It definitely happend last Thursday.
Could you teach me how to grow up? I'm still in school at 31...the only part I have is a husband! No house, no kids and only the faint glimmer of a career!?! Maybe in August, when we move back to Winnipeg, you could teach me...!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home