Sitting
Today is so beautiful! The sun is shinning, my kids are happy (and both napping at the same time... praise the Lord!) my husband cut the lawn and I got to work on time and got work done!
I took this picture Wednesday morning. They are so sweet! Sam was showing Audrey how to sit. Most of the time she can sit all on her own! Sam likes to sit behind her and catch her if she tips. It's good for lots of giggles from everyone. When your kids are happy life is so much easier to find your way through.
On another note, I'm loving this blog. I am getting caught up on the lives of a bunch of friends, keeping in touch with family and friends in all parts of the world and making new friends too. Thank you to all of you for sharing your lives and caring about ours.
I took this picture Wednesday morning. They are so sweet! Sam was showing Audrey how to sit. Most of the time she can sit all on her own! Sam likes to sit behind her and catch her if she tips. It's good for lots of giggles from everyone. When your kids are happy life is so much easier to find your way through.
On another note, I'm loving this blog. I am getting caught up on the lives of a bunch of friends, keeping in touch with family and friends in all parts of the world and making new friends too. Thank you to all of you for sharing your lives and caring about ours.







4 Comments:
Speaking of sitting, Rachel just started getting herself into a sitting position today. She's practicing it every chance she gets now!
This blogging thing can be very addictive (is that even a word??) I'm glad you've joined the blog world.
hey there...just a friend of alexandras,...and i was blog hopping, and i hopped right into yours....ALexandra and I used to be roomies when she lived out west...ANYHOO...thought i would say hello and welcome to blog world,...feel free to pop by my blog anytime....oh and BTW your kids are gorgeous!! WELL DONE!!
pretty flipping cute. I can't wait to play sit on the stability ball and ipod name that tune!! (there are only 7 ipods after all)
Post a Comment
<< Home