...Beauty in Chaos...: Blogworthy Latte

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Blogworthy Latte

Our lives are inspired by the dreams we have from the earliest stages of our youth. When you combine passion and hard work, then success is always possible. While no road is ever straight, dedication and persistence will always lead you to your dreams.
- Arte Moreno, businessman

Nice idea... I wanted to be an astronaut as a kid... now I'm a dancer/choreographer & director/teacher... I guess I either didn't work hard enough or my road had a fork in it.
Ruth at 2:01 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Preston said...

I wanted to be an astronaut too.

Then a doctor.

Then a pilot.

I don't recall ever wanting to be a priest . . .

August 02, 2005 5:59 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

hey just wanted to say hello! I hope your time away was good. Are you home yet?

August 04, 2005 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home