...Beauty in Chaos...

Monday, January 09, 2006

Today I am 32. I'll let you know if it feels any different...
Today Sam started at "Big Boy School" (Wpg 1 nursery) across the street. He'll be there mornings.
Ruth at 9:19 AM

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy bithday!!

January 09, 2006 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops - I meant birthday - I am at a loss without a spell checker.

January 09, 2006 2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruth!

Karen

January 09, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Preston said...

You don't look a day over 31.

Happy birthday!

January 09, 2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was a good one.

January 09, 2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

hope you enjoy some of the white 'birdie' droppings...it seems as if that has been your craving lately.

enjoy!

(i was originally going to buy you 32 things that had white chocolate in them, but other than cookies and chocolate bars, the pickings are slim!!)

btw, i found a great kids hairdresser. e went there yesterday, took 15 minutes, $10, she great with him, and managed to cut around his funny hairline and make it look like there is no funny hairline.

January 11, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Sonya said...

Happy belated birthday! We will be the same age for six more months!

January 11, 2006 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home