...Beauty in Chaos...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Four Meme

Thanks to Baby Priest for this obligation (It's okay, it's kinda fun!)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Tim Hortons (server)
2. Camp Leader
3. Hostess & Waitress (restaurants)
4. Hospitality Manager for William and Catherine Booth College


Four movies I can watch repeatedly:
1. Stealing Beauty
2. The Matrix. (and the car chase in the second one)
3. Truly Madly Deeply
4. Baraka

Four places I have lived:
1. Toronto, Ontario (born and raised)
2. Binbrook/ Woodburn (hicktown south of Hamilton - teen years) & Stoney Creek
3. Montreal, PQ (university)
4. Winnipeg, MB (home right now)

Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. Battlestar Galactica (new one)
2. ER
3. Firefly
4. Ellen (hee hee)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Vermont
2. 9 countries in 10 weeks: Europe (backpacked on our Honeymoon)
England, France, Italy, Greece, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Czch Republic, Netherlands
3. Daytona Beach, Florida (Spring Break 95 ?) - I know, too funny
4. Big Bay Point, ON

Four favourite dishes:
1. Curry Lentil Soup
2. Grilled Cheese
3. Anything my Dad makes (I like my husbands cooking too, but I don't get my dad's as often so it gets a spot)
4. Chicken Asiago or Honey Mustard (made by my husband)

Four websites I visit daily: (okay maybe not daily... blogs don't count so... here are some interesting ones)
1. dancetheatre David Earle
2. Toronto Dance Theatre
3. Mercy In Action
4. Mercy Ships


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Edmonton with my hubby
2. Stoney Creek with my parents (and brothers) near old friends
3. Tuscany, Italy
4. Somewhere warm and quiet

Four people to tag:
1. Alexandra at Dancinghaze
2. Sonya at My Thoughts
3. Naomi somewhere out there with no blogspot (we miss you)
4. Lara also without a blogspot, miss you too!
(sorry ladies, you don't have to!)
I'm adding a 5th, because I can.
5. Paranoid Anonymous, you know who you are!
Ruth at 10:04 PM

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

I also like Green Curry at Swatdee Thai...
and Monsoon Wedding...

February 28, 2006 11:14 PM  
Blogger Preston said...

Great fun. Thanks for obliging!

February 28, 2006 11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I added it to my blog, as requested. But do you even have a way of seeing it? I keep it locked to "friends only" and I don't think you're on my list. Wanna get added?

Paranoid Anonymous

March 02, 2006 10:40 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Add me baby! Add me!!

March 02, 2006 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home