
Well here they are, Explorer Sam and Princess Audrey! Sam and I made binoculars so we could help Peter look for the Wolf (from Peter and the Wolf). Two toilet paper rolls, duck tape, electrical tape and string = 1 very amused little boy!! Audrey is not so amused in this picture... she's not so sure about the choice of accessories... It is really fun to have a boy and a girl... neat to see what is learned and what is just a "girl" thing/ "guy" thing!We're going to the studio tonight after I pick up Sam from Montessori, to decorate for the Valentine's Celebration! It should be a lot of fun! A Christian DJ, activities, some food and a raffle. It runs from 6 pm to 9 pm and is for kids age 6 to 12, but Sam and Audrey are going as well as some of Sam's friends so it's really for anyone. (Nice plug for work hee hee... it's my blog)
Anyway... today is good.






2 Comments:
When is/was the Valentine's thing? Rod still wants to get together with you...just a note, his strong point is not initiating these kinds of things...
okay, I just checked out the Masterworks blog, found the answer to my question, and then Rod ended up phoning you, so I've essentially nullified my whole comment...
BTW, what are your Mondays like? Mondays are my day to get out by myself...sometimes afternoon, sometimes evening, sometimes all day...
Post a Comment
<< Home