...Beauty in Chaos...

Thursday, July 27, 2006


Hello, my name is Ruth and I'm a Shoe-aholic. Yes, it's true and even worse I like to buy too many shoes for my kids, especially my 19 month old daughter... Today I did the dinner dishes in these new crazy pumps. On sale of course... We were there to by Sam new sandles (he got ones with red flashing lights when you walk, on sale of course, he's so pumped!) His old sandles were second hand, a bit too big and gave him two huge blisters on the arches of his feet. Bad Mommy for making him wear them... He says these ones "stick to his feet like glue" a good thing apparently!
Audrey has inherited the shoe-gene. At my parents house she wore my moms high fashion super special red shoes every moment she got. She likes to put on other peoples shoes and it keeps her very happy. We videoed her "playing shoe" on vacation and will present the montage in the near future!
In other news...
I have a lot to blog about but not enough time right now.
Things to write about...
New baby girl born on July 25th to my dear friends, Kirs, Stu and New Big Sister Iona.
Fringe festival! What I choreographed and what I've seen and with who.
Clean sweeping our house.
My sister-in-law in pre labour for over a week now and no baby yet... at least we haven't heard.
Fun new games called Dinner Games and Activities - 51 fun &easy games to play while you eat! For Families with kids ages 5 - 12. Family Time Fun! (as quoted of the cool tin box)
Parenting shout out for help and advice about quirky things that 5 year old boy, and 19 month-old-never-stops girl do/ discover.

Will I ever find the time!
Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Ruth at 8:59 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Sonya said...

Wow, those are quite the shoes. I hope you end up blogging more on what you listed. Sounds very interesting.

Wanna get together again sometime?

July 27, 2006 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home