18 months


Well today Audrey is 18 months... It's her half birthday! When I was a kid I got half birthdays when my twin brothers had their birthday (about 6 months after mine) Audrey and Sam are about six months of the year apart so we thought we'd carry on the tradition. It consists of pictures saying "Happy Half Birthday!" Maybe when they get older we'll do cup cakes too. Anyway, the pictures are of both kids at 18 months. They look a lot alike and yet so very different!
Audrey went pee on the potty today. I caught it on video, but when I email it I keep loosing the audio. Any ideas? The audio is the best part 'cause she asks for toilet paper... it's so cute!
Anyway, that's it for today. Tomorrow I will clean my house in preparation fro a friends visit.






4 Comments:
Ruth ...seriously your kids are SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Hey, Im tracking with ya and watching from afar! You rock sista:) Love all that you are putting your hands to and even more importantly who you are and HE who is in you and all over you!!!
PS... I have started a stool dance course for all of the Basileia Community. Figured you would appreciate that!!!;)
Ok, so what is the half birthday of someone born August 30th?
They don't get one... The universe is a cruel cruel place!! :-)
Actually, we used to celebrate on the sibling’s birthday. So I’m Jan 9 but I got my half birthday on July 16 (twin brothers can be overwhelming… poor me, I needed to feel special too!)
One can make up their own rules for these things!
Hey Ruthie!!!!!!!!!! i did not know you had a blog here - yes those kids are growing up fast - seems like yesturday your choreography - as we worked on Through, Ruah's first works - influnced mvmts. of baby Sam!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO Whats going on with this new company/school???? i'm very curious - obviously you know i'm outta the loop. a small world - i know/knew Sheri from way back Street Invaders and of course the Vineyard and Downpour - i'll have to send her a note -ok now that i've written an emails worth on a comment - sorry - lots of love- pj
Post a Comment
<< Home