IT"S A BOY!!!
Julie and Peter (my brother and my sister in law) had a baby boy this morning June 20th at 3:25 am EST. He has lots of black hair, is SO cute (I've only seen one pic taken with a cell phone cam) and he remains nameless:-) We all affectionately call him Maverick (top gun movie reference) Julie was a hero! Sans drugs... about 4 hours of pushing! Sounds like they were both pretty traumatized by all the craziness (there were some worries when he came out) but he then latched on beautifully and nursed! So all seems to be going well. I'm so proud of them! I'll post pics as soon as I get some.
Signed,
First Time Auntie (on my side of the family!)
Julie and Peter (my brother and my sister in law) had a baby boy this morning June 20th at 3:25 am EST. He has lots of black hair, is SO cute (I've only seen one pic taken with a cell phone cam) and he remains nameless:-) We all affectionately call him Maverick (top gun movie reference) Julie was a hero! Sans drugs... about 4 hours of pushing! Sounds like they were both pretty traumatized by all the craziness (there were some worries when he came out) but he then latched on beautifully and nursed! So all seems to be going well. I'm so proud of them! I'll post pics as soon as I get some.
Signed,
First Time Auntie (on my side of the family!)






2 Comments:
Its sooooo much easier to hear of others giving birth :-) Glad all went well.
Hey congrats! I didn't know it was your first auntie experience (on your side of the fam). Cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home