I am sitting on my front step. Sam has left for school, right across the street, he was late of course. I'm watching Audrey discover the world. She is climbing in and out of the same toy car that her brother did four years ago at her age. A little inch worm landed on her finger and she squealed with delight as it scrunched itself up and then lengthened out again.
I can hear the music class across the street singing "My Paddle Clean and Bright" with a slightly out of tuned piano accompanying it. The birds are chatting and calling, a lawn mower is buzzing up the street. The odd car goes by and a gentle breeze keeps the warm sun from getting too intense.
A tiny moment of "Real Life" as I prepare for a board meeting tonight.
I can hear the music class across the street singing "My Paddle Clean and Bright" with a slightly out of tuned piano accompanying it. The birds are chatting and calling, a lawn mower is buzzing up the street. The odd car goes by and a gentle breeze keeps the warm sun from getting too intense.
A tiny moment of "Real Life" as I prepare for a board meeting tonight.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home