Quite a Week
Well it's been quite a week. I'm in total shock and disbelief about some of the weeks events.
I have been mistreated and even equated to "Satan's arrows of evil", whatever that means.
Funny how on one hand you can be thought of that way but on the other hand there are people who think you're a Jesus freak...
I will elaborate one day soon, it's a bit fresh and I need to journal and pray and all that.
Things I've been thinking...
I am unemployed, mostly. I am free. I have time. I can spend as long as I like in a hug with my husband. I can enjoy my children's laughter. I am dancing with professionals (taking classes) and I love that. I can dream my dreams. I am alive. God knows I'm not evil (human, yes but not evil). I have spilled a lot of tears and still more will come. I am angry at the same time as happy. God answers me/ my prayers in very dramatic and scary ways.
I have an amazing family (my parents and brothers and all my in laws) and amazing friends who have all really been here for me and have showed me SO much love and support.
I'm going to go put my Sam to bed now... I will take the time to enjoy it!
I have been mistreated and even equated to "Satan's arrows of evil", whatever that means.
Funny how on one hand you can be thought of that way but on the other hand there are people who think you're a Jesus freak...
I will elaborate one day soon, it's a bit fresh and I need to journal and pray and all that.
Things I've been thinking...
I am unemployed, mostly. I am free. I have time. I can spend as long as I like in a hug with my husband. I can enjoy my children's laughter. I am dancing with professionals (taking classes) and I love that. I can dream my dreams. I am alive. God knows I'm not evil (human, yes but not evil). I have spilled a lot of tears and still more will come. I am angry at the same time as happy. God answers me/ my prayers in very dramatic and scary ways.
I have an amazing family (my parents and brothers and all my in laws) and amazing friends who have all really been here for me and have showed me SO much love and support.
I'm going to go put my Sam to bed now... I will take the time to enjoy it!






2 Comments:
okay...if you're satan's arrow, then that makes me satan's a-bomb.
have you seen the promotional movie poster for 'the devil wears prada?' it's a high-heeled red dancing show with the heel morphing into a pitchfork.
the point of my rambling (which may not be to coherent as i've been up more or less since 5am)- even if you are satan's arrow, at least you have funky prada dancing shoes.
Human is good... at least that's what Genesis says :-) ... and yeah, you'd be pretty supernatural to be Satan's arrows of evil, and while you're awesome and all, I dont think so.... :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home