Monday, July 24, 2006
About Me

- Name: Ruth
- Location: Canada
...Beauty in Chaos... Mother-love is not inevitable. The good mother is a great artist ever creating beauty out of chaos. I speak better when I'm dancing, I love my family, friends and my job. I pray that I never take them for granted. I am blessed beyond belief. I want to dance like I mean it... *Dance is the language of the soul- Martha Graham.*
- Alexandra
- Always Singing
- Baby Priest
- Breathe
- Claw of the Conciliator
- Don Amero
- Geekchic
- Jan's Musings
- Jess - my cousin
- Journey Mama
- Laughing Giraffe
- Life of a Midwife
- Lux-dei-vitae-viam-monstrat
- Nomads - The Ryans
- Quilt Pixie
- Room for Rambling
- Sheri McConnell
- Shiverings
- Simply Expressed
- Sonya
- Stupid Church People
- Wes-Falia
- World According to Paul
- Ya-da Ya-da Ya-da d'une Mama
- Just Kids
- Soccer Star!
- Gardening and Landscaping - UPDATED July 2nd
- You Are Miss PiggyA total princess and diva, you'r...
- So much to think about...
- This spring Sam and Daddy with a lot of help from ...
- These days when Sam gets a "Time Out" on the beat ...
- 18 months
- Jack!
- IT"S A BOY!!!Julie and Peter (my brother and my s...
- Check out my new website and summer programs that ...
- Baby Soon?!
- Quite a Week
- School of Toronto Dance Theatre
- Dancetheatre David Earl
- Toronto Dance Theatre
- Danny Grossman Company
- Dancemakers
- Paul Taylor Dance Company
- Newton Moraes Dance
- Mercy In Action
- Make Poverty History
- Mercy Ships
- June 2005
- July 2005
- August 2005
- September 2005
- October 2005
- November 2005
- December 2005
- January 2006
- February 2006
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- July 2006
- August 2006
- September 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- December 2006
- January 2007
- February 2007
- March 2007
- May 2007
- June 2007
Check these pics...
...Beauty in Chaos... "must reads"
This site powered by: Blogger
Free Hit Counter
Sam Art



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home