...Beauty in Chaos...: Audrey in the Sand

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Audrey in the Sand


Audrey in the Sand
Originally uploaded by ...beauty in chaos....
We went to the beach yesterday with our friends Helen, Wesley, Eddie (and soon, new baby) There was a cool breeze but it was sunny and fun. We built sand castles and the boys crushed them. We squirted each other and the squirrels/ gophers who stole two buns from us! I took these photos of the kids footprints in the sand in a moment of artsy-fartsiness! I'll try and post more on our flickr site as an album for people to visit.
Ruth at 9:32 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's a great footprint

June 30, 2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do all baby's have flat feet?

June 30, 2005 4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, all babies appear to have flat feet due to the abundance of ‘baby fat’. On x-ray babies have beautiful arches just like the rest of us…now you know.

Hi Ruth, Chris, Sam and Audry. I had no idea there were so many blogs added each day!! I’ll check back more often. See you soon in Ontarible!!

July 01, 2005 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home