...Beauty in Chaos...: Teeth?

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Teeth?

Is it possible? Audrey seems to have hints of teeth (lower front)! The gums are just a little rough/ sharp, all of a sudden. It would explain her waking in the night the past two nights (yes, she has been sleeping through the night for a few weeks now) Why am I so surprised you ask? Sam, didn't get teeth until he was 15 1/2 months! He could run before he had teeth! His last two teeth (bottom front on either side of the front ones) came in when he was 3 1/2 Years old! Our joke about Sam is that by grade nine he'll still have all his baby teeth and a mustache (Sam has a lot of hair... on his head, on arms and even on his lower back!)
Ruth at 2:16 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

WOW! 15 1/2 months. That's going to be a cool story to tell him when he's older. Silver never really got any hair until he was about 2.5. It really just started growing in thicker the past 7 or 8 months.

I will see you on friday at Masterworks. I am going to take a walk down in the morning. Are the DVD's from the show ready yet? I'm anxious to see it :)

June 21, 2005 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home