...Beauty in Chaos...: But the label said...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

But the label said...

Have you ever bought something that you thought was wonderful and included all the necessary parts to work, only to get it home and find it's not exactly what you thought it was and it's missing a few bits? That's how I feel about my job right now. I'm trying to figure out how I'm supposed to use my new "purchase" and do an exceedingly good job at it, even if it's different than the label on the box.
Ruth at 2:58 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sucks. it sounds quite frustrating.

sometimes the new 'purchase' needs new 'batteries' to be able to work. how about a latte on me sometime? maybe the starbucks quote on the cup, the caffeine, or an hour of venting could help. let me know.

August 26, 2005 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home