...Beauty in Chaos...: Latte for Thought

Monday, July 04, 2005

Latte for Thought

Here's another one for you... I enjoyed this latte after a weekend of camping with our 4 year old and 6 month old!
The Way I See It #27
"Do not kiss your children so they will kiss you back but so they will kiss their children, and their children’s children."
Ruth at 2:27 PM

6 Comments:

Blogger hayes said...

Hey Ruth thanks for the cd. Kendra dropped it off for me. I would like to have you over next week. Tuesday and Thursday morning work for me. Let me know what works for you. Here is my email r.a.hayes@shaw.ca.

July 04, 2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

I LOVE that quote. Beautiful. Who knew that latte's could be so inspiring?

July 04, 2005 10:56 PM  
Blogger Sonya said...

P.S. Thanks again for the visit...we've uncovered one of the balls...

July 04, 2005 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm....kissing your children. doesn't that encourage children to grow? and isn't sam 'forbidden' from growing??

July 06, 2005 11:42 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

yes, i guess it does encourage growing and we don't encourage growing in our house because that means we would have to eat "grow food" and we wouldn't want to do that! Sam is at such a great age for that reverse psychology stuff!

July 06, 2005 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that say: kiss your golf balls so that they will kiss their own golf balls?

July 07, 2005 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home