14 degrees!
Normally 14 degrees is a wonderful temperature this time of year... but not in your house when you wake up!! Our furnace has a loose wire so sometimes we have to wiggle it to get the furnace to turn on. It doesn't act up that often... usually. This winter it's been happening about once a day. This morning was the coldest it's gotten. Audrey was a little ice cube! She'd kicked off her blankets and one foot was out of her sleeper. Poor thing. It's 17 and climbing now, almost thawed!
The furnace is as old as the house about 50 years old, so I guess this should be expected. I hear there's a government program for replacing your furnace... I'm definitely going to look into it.
The furnace is as old as the house about 50 years old, so I guess this should be expected. I hear there's a government program for replacing your furnace... I'm definitely going to look into it.






1 Comments:
Holy crap! I wish I would have known this when my dad was in town. he is a furnace man, he has fixed them for like 30 years. He probably could have fixed it up for you no problem! TOO BAD!
By the way I listened to that song and laughed my a** off. It is the funniest thing EVER! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment
<< Home