BiPedal Movement
It is official, Audrey can walk! Well, it's not her preferred method of transportation but she can stand very well, even wiggle to music while standing, cruise the furniture, and now take at least four steps before returning to the crawl. Lot's of fun and hopefully less foreign objects in the mouth.
On another note, some humour... For the past three weeks we have gone late to church. On purpose really, Audrey sleeps from 9 until 10:30 sometimes 11. Church starts at 10:30. We hope that we'll get there for some prayer, a hymn, some socialization. Well today we were 40 min. late 11:10 am... They were on the ANNOUNCEMENTS! (the last thing before the finale hymn) Now, if you go to an Anglican Church, services are at least and hour and fifteen min., at least. Granted, today was Morning Prayer, a shorter service that one with Eucharist, but come on!!? A 40 min service! If my children are going to be taken care of in a good program/ nursery, "Show Me the Service!" I want the most of my "alone" worship time...
We literally walked in, heard them announcing the announcements and put our coats back on to go home. Sad, I like church...(did I just say that?) hee hee
On another note, some humour... For the past three weeks we have gone late to church. On purpose really, Audrey sleeps from 9 until 10:30 sometimes 11. Church starts at 10:30. We hope that we'll get there for some prayer, a hymn, some socialization. Well today we were 40 min. late 11:10 am... They were on the ANNOUNCEMENTS! (the last thing before the finale hymn) Now, if you go to an Anglican Church, services are at least and hour and fifteen min., at least. Granted, today was Morning Prayer, a shorter service that one with Eucharist, but come on!!? A 40 min service! If my children are going to be taken care of in a good program/ nursery, "Show Me the Service!" I want the most of my "alone" worship time...
We literally walked in, heard them announcing the announcements and put our coats back on to go home. Sad, I like church...(did I just say that?) hee hee







2 Comments:
WHOA! Quick service. Once I was in a service and the preacher got up and his whole preach was about 5 minutes. It was actually pretty cool. But from what I remember we worshiped for quite awhile after that. Anway. It's a good thing our church services are never 40 minutes if they where I would miss most of them too. It's hard to get to church sometimes.
Rachel just started walking a week ago, too!
Hope Audrey gets better soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home