Audrey's Baptism
Sam, Mommy and Audrey at Audrey's Baptism on Sunday October 30th 2005. At St. Margaret's Anglican Church, Winnipeg. My Dad (Rev. Dr. R.B. Ruttan) did the baptism. Lots of pics on my flickr account. Just click this pic to get there!
I'll write more later.
I'll write more later.







6 Comments:
it was a beautiful service -- I'm so glad your dad was able to do the baptism, and it was great to see Chris's parents out to support the family.
Wish we could have been there!
That is such a beautiful picture: the way Audrey is looking up at you and Sam is looking so grown up and proud...
Missed you at Breathe this week. Won't be at the next one as I'll be at Fairmont Hot Springs, BC with my fam.
Love hearing about your life and your thoughts.
Happy Baptism Audrey!
alexandra- where's the leg??
I ditched the leg. I hope you can still accept me:)
Post a Comment
<< Home