...Beauty in Chaos...: My Baby is Sick

Friday, November 11, 2005

My Baby is Sick

Audrey has an ear infection :( She has had a cold for about two weeks, on again, off again. She had been fussing at night and waking, coughing etc. On Thursday she woke from her morning nap and just cried! Really sad cries... Chris called the doc and after I got home from speech therapy with Sam I drove up with her screaming the whole way. I think we got in faster because she was so loud in the waiting room. I had given her some baby Tylenol in the car but it hadn't kicked in yet. The Doc said that her left ear was "very unhappy" I took that as bad. She couldn't get a clear view of the right ear. We went off the the drug store for the prescription... it was at about this point that she whimpered herself to sleep.
We're on day two of the drugs and she is definitely better... but not well. We'll see if she sleeps through the night. Our main concern is that she be well enough for her surgery on December 6th. It's only 25 days away, and counting... aaahhhh! For those of you who do "it", keep Audrey in your prayers, for health and that the surgery will be uneventful and for a quick recovery.
Well, now I'm going to join my hubby and my brother in law. They're watching "The Lord of the Rings" "The Return of the King" the extended version and all the extras. We'll be here till next week! Send help if you don't hear from us by noon tomorrow!
P.S. I hope to post exciting news some day soon, I'm just waiting for the ok :) I can hardly contain myself it's so fun!
Ruth at 10:25 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger quiltpixie said...

The lead up is so hard... Hang in there, this too shall pass

November 13, 2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger Preston said...

How long 'til we know the news?

November 13, 2005 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home