The Big Day
So tomorrow is Hottie Choo Choo's big day! Audrey goes in for her cleft palate surgery early in the morning. I'm feeling a little scared, mostly butterflies in my stomach!
Audrey will be under for about three hours and we will be in hospital until Wednesday morning if all is well, evening if they want her to be feeding better. She will be in arm restraints for two weeks (when unsupervised) and will eat with a syringe. She's a fighter and will most likely be mad at the world rather than scared!!
"Girl" (that's what Sam calls his Gramma) is here from Ontario to entertain Sam all day tomorrow, he's over the moon about it.
I was talking with Sam about Audrey going to the hospital and I asked if he remembered getting his tubes put in. He said "Ya, I was a little scared but I had Caterpillar (stuffed toy) maybe Audrey should take my Caterpillar." So sweet!
I need to go snuggle with my hubby and have a glass of wine.
Please pray :)
Audrey will be under for about three hours and we will be in hospital until Wednesday morning if all is well, evening if they want her to be feeding better. She will be in arm restraints for two weeks (when unsupervised) and will eat with a syringe. She's a fighter and will most likely be mad at the world rather than scared!!
"Girl" (that's what Sam calls his Gramma) is here from Ontario to entertain Sam all day tomorrow, he's over the moon about it.
I was talking with Sam about Audrey going to the hospital and I asked if he remembered getting his tubes put in. He said "Ya, I was a little scared but I had Caterpillar (stuffed toy) maybe Audrey should take my Caterpillar." So sweet!
I need to go snuggle with my hubby and have a glass of wine.
Please pray :)






4 Comments:
Best of luck, Audrey, and a speedy recovery.
And good luck to the rest of the family, too.
Hey I am praying for you guys all day.
Surely am praying, even as I write.
God bless the surgery, the recovery, and all of the family.
Have been praying on and off all day. Looking forward to hearing how it's going.
Post a Comment
<< Home