Music Meme
This was on a friends blog and I thought it was really fun, so I'm going to do it too! Best of all, it doesn't tag anyone... but go ahead and do it if you want.
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Here are my "answers" today...
1.) How am I feeling today?
Day Like Today (Out Of Eden) ... of course...
2.) Where will I get married?
Cheese Shop (Monty Python) ... well it's wasn't a cheese shop per say... but I made some cheesy grins in the photos...
3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
I Am So Smart (Simpsons - Homer) ...actually, Chris and I sing this funny little jingle a lot, fitting since he's by best friend... hee hee...
4.) What is/was high school like?
The Frail (Nine Inch Nails) ... well, high school sucked and I did like NIN then...
5.) What is the best thing about me?
Calling All Angels (Train) ... does this mean I'm angelic, or in need of Angels?...
6.) How is today going to be?
Wouldn't It be Loverly (My Fair Lady) ... awwww...
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Burn Baby Burn (Disco Inferno) ... oh, wow!...
8.) What song describes my parents?
I’m Not Ashamed (Newsboys) ...I'm not ashamed of them, and they have nothing to be ashamed of, they're AWESOME!...
9.) How is my life going?
Matrix (Chick Corea Jazz Piano (Disc 4)) ... uhoh! blue pill or the red pill! ...
10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Brahms Liebeslieder, Walzer op.52 Nr. 12: Schlosser auf! und mache ...oh lovely, but only 42 sec long...
11.) How does the world see me?
Who Knows Where The Time Goes (Nina Simone) ...does that mean old? I don't feel that old...
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
An Die Sonne, D270 (Schubert) ...great now their speaking in other languages so I won't understand!...
13) Do people secretly like me?
At The Edge (Mickey Hart) ...undecided are they...
14.) How can I make myself happy?
I Guess It's Christmas Time ('N Sync Christmas) ... well I guess I could get into the Christmas spirit more :-)...
15.) What should I do with my life?
A Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer) ...ahhh, I don't get it...
16.) Will I be happy?
Homer arguing with Lisa about meats (Simpsons) ... OH NO!...
17.) What is some good advice?
I Got to Be Me (Old School Funk Mix, artist?) ... cool...
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Strange Fruit (Nina Simone) ... I love Nina, I think this works for today...
19.)what is your favourite phrase?
Rast (Winterreise, D.911 Lieder) ... umm okay, but what does it mean?...
20) what kind of girl/guy do you like?
Spanish lesson #4 “Transportation” ... Mysterious foreign men? ha ha ha, awesome, well Chris is cultured and speaks some Spanish...
21.) Will you get married?
Barzakh (Anouar Brahem) ... translation, happily for 8 and a half years :-)...
Well, out of thousands of songs from Chris' play list, mine personal and teaching play list, and the kids music, that's the weirdest mix ever. I didn't know we had some of these songs/ audio clips.
That was fun.
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Here are my "answers" today...
1.) How am I feeling today?
Day Like Today (Out Of Eden) ... of course...
2.) Where will I get married?
Cheese Shop (Monty Python) ... well it's wasn't a cheese shop per say... but I made some cheesy grins in the photos...
3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
I Am So Smart (Simpsons - Homer) ...actually, Chris and I sing this funny little jingle a lot, fitting since he's by best friend... hee hee...
4.) What is/was high school like?
The Frail (Nine Inch Nails) ... well, high school sucked and I did like NIN then...
5.) What is the best thing about me?
Calling All Angels (Train) ... does this mean I'm angelic, or in need of Angels?...
6.) How is today going to be?
Wouldn't It be Loverly (My Fair Lady) ... awwww...
7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Burn Baby Burn (Disco Inferno) ... oh, wow!...
8.) What song describes my parents?
I’m Not Ashamed (Newsboys) ...I'm not ashamed of them, and they have nothing to be ashamed of, they're AWESOME!...
9.) How is my life going?
Matrix (Chick Corea Jazz Piano (Disc 4)) ... uhoh! blue pill or the red pill! ...
10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Brahms Liebeslieder, Walzer op.52 Nr. 12: Schlosser auf! und mache ...oh lovely, but only 42 sec long...
11.) How does the world see me?
Who Knows Where The Time Goes (Nina Simone) ...does that mean old? I don't feel that old...
12.) What do my friends really think of me?
An Die Sonne, D270 (Schubert) ...great now their speaking in other languages so I won't understand!...
13) Do people secretly like me?
At The Edge (Mickey Hart) ...undecided are they...
14.) How can I make myself happy?
I Guess It's Christmas Time ('N Sync Christmas) ... well I guess I could get into the Christmas spirit more :-)...
15.) What should I do with my life?
A Holly Jolly Christmas (Burl Ives Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer) ...ahhh, I don't get it...
16.) Will I be happy?
Homer arguing with Lisa about meats (Simpsons) ... OH NO!...
17.) What is some good advice?
I Got to Be Me (Old School Funk Mix, artist?) ... cool...
18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Strange Fruit (Nina Simone) ... I love Nina, I think this works for today...
19.)what is your favourite phrase?
Rast (Winterreise, D.911 Lieder) ... umm okay, but what does it mean?...
20) what kind of girl/guy do you like?
Spanish lesson #4 “Transportation” ... Mysterious foreign men? ha ha ha, awesome, well Chris is cultured and speaks some Spanish...
21.) Will you get married?
Barzakh (Anouar Brahem) ... translation, happily for 8 and a half years :-)...
Well, out of thousands of songs from Chris' play list, mine personal and teaching play list, and the kids music, that's the weirdest mix ever. I didn't know we had some of these songs/ audio clips.
That was fun.
Labels: fun






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home