...Beauty in Chaos...: Memes, memes, memes...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Memes, memes, memes...

The Nomadic B.A.B.E.S responded and I thought it was just cute enough to post for all to read! Thanks for playing guys!

THREE NAMES THAT YOU GO BY:
1. Dilemma
2. Emma Emster (EE)
3. Benner
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD, INCLUDING THE ONE YOU NOW HAVE:
1. Bob
2. Tundralights
3. Nomads
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Dashing good looks (guess which 46 year-old answered this!)
2. My athletic abilities (that would be the blond surfer dude - BSD)
3. The good looking family members I’ve inherited
THREE THINGS YOU HATE/DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Glasses (although we haven’t seen them on his face for a LONG time!)
2. Short fuse
3. Lack of height (hmm … can you relate, Auntie Ruth?)
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Newf
2. Inuit
3. British
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Bombs (EE)
2. My parents when they’re mad (that’s the under 13 set)
3. Sharon in the morning …
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. A kiss from my kids (after the one from my hubby, of course!)
2. Clothes (BSD)
3. Food – preferably snacky and not at a meal time
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. underwear (but not as cute as Auntie Ruth’s!) (but not BFR Sr)
2. cross country pants & Nike jacket
3. glasses (three of us, anyway!)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS: (OR SINGERS)
1. Uncle Chris (did we have a choice? And especially when he’s in another province!)
2. Mark Schultz (EE)
3. Green Day (BSD)
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. moving (BFR Sr)
2. skydiving (BSD)
3. being awkwardly nice (EE)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. friendship (EE)
2. respect (BSD)
3. lots of snuggles (that would be Mom!)
TWO LIES AND A TRUTH
1. We all want to spend the rest of our lives in Winnipeg
2. Egyptian cotton sheets are best experienced in the buff
3. There are no computers at our house
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. that they're the opposite sex (ditto, Auntie Ruth!)
2. they have different things on their bodies (EE) (Dad hasn’t read this yet!)
3. they are usually taller than us (EE & Mom)
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. roll my r’s (BSD)
2. pee standing up (EE)
3. spend another year in Winnipeg (guess who?)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. running (definitely BSD)
2. collecting (stones, stones, stones, stones, stones … guess who?)
3. photography
THREE BLOGGERS YOU WANT TO PARTY WITH:
1. Auntie Ruth
2. Audrey … well she doesn’t have a blog, but she’s sure danced on one!
3. Dad … that would be the dad who’s filling this out too!
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go to bed (mom)
2. skydiving (BSD)
3. help poor people (EE)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. skydiver or Olympic runner (BSD)
2. working for MCC or another relief agency (EE)
3. nomad (BFR Sr)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Brazil (BSD)
2. China (BFR Sr)
3. India (EE)
THREE TRUE LOVES:
1. Emma
2. Mom & Dad
3. Ben
4. Caddie
THREE FAVORITE ANIMALS (Animal types?):
1. turtle (EE)
2. ferret (BSD)
3. Bram
THREE REASONS WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS:
1. Auntie Ruth tagged me
2. Ben & Emma should be going to bed
3. Guilt … what would we say to Auntie Ruth if we didn’t do it?
THREE PEOPLE WHO MUST TAKE THIS QUIZ (You’ve gotta tag two or three others.)
1. Aarin
2. Auntie Vangi
3. Chantel

Ruth at 10:54 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ruth,

Found your blog. I tried to post, but I guess I missed something.... I just wanted to say what a blessing you have been to our family. The girls have loved you.. They are doing great at WSCD... Have been told how great their technique is...I just wish you and your family all the best. If you have any time before you leave, I would love to say goodbye with the girls... I wish you all the best Ruth! I am so thankful for your time at MW! Sorry I didn't connect with you sooner..

Tara L.

October 20, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Ruth said...

Tara! So cool to hear from you! Email me (click on my profile picture and it will take you to my full profile, there's an "Email Me") I don't know where I've put your contact info. I'm so glad the girls are doing well. It would be great to see you all again before we head out.
(Hopefully you'll check and get this comment!)

October 20, 2006 7:52 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey we can't get ahold of you guys.
Tried phone and email and neither worked. We are dying to hang out with you guys! I relise we have sucked as friends these past weeks we have been a little caught up in our lives. CALL US! PLEASE!

November 02, 2006 12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home