This blog is in need of some TLC! Updated pictures and new blogs of interest... maybe a few new posts!
Well, it's been a month since we hopped on a plane for Toronto. I figured I better let someone know we're alive and kicking. I'll give a more detailed update soon.
I was feeling a little low as I sat in my living room of clutter and stray objects that have no home yet... but upon opening my web browser and clicking on some familiar blog sites, I was cheered up considerably. Friends are getting ready for Christmas and their kids are doing well, expecting and having babies, getting married and just generally living well. I found two friends with new blogs tonight. What fun to keep tabs on their lives more closely! On one of those new blogs I found this video and it made me smile and feel better about the smell of five hour old pee coming from the potty and the pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen next to the smashed glass soap dispenser and open bag of compost and the fact that Chris is back in the Peg... again, and I'm here in the plus 10, no snow, no washer/ dryer, no dishwasher... no St. M's.
I feel all warm and fuzzy right now (no sarcasm!)
We also got an awesome "Fiber Art postcard" in the mail today from the quilt pixie!!! Thank you!! It too made me very happy and it's beautiful! (click HERE to see a pic on her blog... scroll to Dec. 6... it's the one in the top left hand corner with the snowflake on it... they're really cool!)
Anyway, without any further delay... the video!
Well, it's been a month since we hopped on a plane for Toronto. I figured I better let someone know we're alive and kicking. I'll give a more detailed update soon.
I was feeling a little low as I sat in my living room of clutter and stray objects that have no home yet... but upon opening my web browser and clicking on some familiar blog sites, I was cheered up considerably. Friends are getting ready for Christmas and their kids are doing well, expecting and having babies, getting married and just generally living well. I found two friends with new blogs tonight. What fun to keep tabs on their lives more closely! On one of those new blogs I found this video and it made me smile and feel better about the smell of five hour old pee coming from the potty and the pile of dirty dishes in the kitchen next to the smashed glass soap dispenser and open bag of compost and the fact that Chris is back in the Peg... again, and I'm here in the plus 10, no snow, no washer/ dryer, no dishwasher... no St. M's.
I feel all warm and fuzzy right now (no sarcasm!)
We also got an awesome "Fiber Art postcard" in the mail today from the quilt pixie!!! Thank you!! It too made me very happy and it's beautiful! (click HERE to see a pic on her blog... scroll to Dec. 6... it's the one in the top left hand corner with the snowflake on it... they're really cool!)
Anyway, without any further delay... the video!
Labels: life






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home