I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be a fun "Pay it forward" kind of treat...
Here's the deal:
The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. Be sure that I can email you to get your snail mail address. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. It will be original, made by me (sorry), but it may not be immediate, as I haven't made them yet or decided what they will be.
(Also keep in mind that I am leaving on a jet plane at 9:15 AM TODAY! to relocate my family to Toronto Ontario so it really wont be immediate... but I'll make it cool when I do it!)
There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.
Here's the deal:
The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. Be sure that I can email you to get your snail mail address. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. It will be original, made by me (sorry), but it may not be immediate, as I haven't made them yet or decided what they will be.
(Also keep in mind that I am leaving on a jet plane at 9:15 AM TODAY! to relocate my family to Toronto Ontario so it really wont be immediate... but I'll make it cool when I do it!)
There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.






10 Comments:
Hmmm, well, as you guys are on my list, I would love to be on yours.
No worries about the timing, I doubt mine will get sent out before the new year.
Okay ... BABES are always interested in hearing from you ...
Love & hugs,
B.A.B.E.S.
If I take the wings of the morning and fly to the outermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me fast.
Your are loved, friends.
Linda et al
Yippie I'm so glad I am one of the 5! I will post this on my blog too!
whew...i'm the 5th!!!! such a great idea...i wonder how long it'll take for me to have 5 people respond...hmmmm. it'll probably be the new year or the entire history of my blog!
just think Ruthie you won't have to endure another arctic winter!
Phew... now that five people have posted, it's safe to comment.
Welcome to Ontario. See you soon.
Well, Ruth, perhaps Greg has spoken too fast. I didn't sign up for the gift exchange, I just wanted to remind you folks that you are loved.
"Here's the deal:
The first five people to respond to this post"...
hey you need to up date.
Are you folks still alive out there?
Post a Comment
<< Home