...Beauty in Chaos...: TWO!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

TWO!

Here she is our two year old Audrey! She's chatty and potty trained (yay!) and has her own opinion about everything. She loves her brother like anything and follows him around trying to copy him. She has a sense of humour and she's beautiful!
What joy, what joy! Happy Birthday Audrey! We love you!Sporting a lip gloss shine... all over her face!
In her new corduroy jacket and denim skirt... the inside out and backwards shirt and the red socks were her idea!


Audrey's birth story here.
Ruth at 9:14 AM

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Audrey!
Ruth I miss you all like crazy. Please give Sam and Audrey big huggs and kisses from me.

-Naomi

December 24, 2006 12:41 AM  
Blogger The Happy Wombat Boy said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey.

And I hope you and the rest of your family are having a good Christmas day.

December 25, 2006 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cute little girl - she is looking very Torontariun.
I loved dressing a girl. Now its fun because she likes shopping with me.
BTW - we are totally into Battlestar Gallactica now. How did you guys download it from the net (which site) because the Blockbuster fees are adding up?

December 28, 2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger hayes said...

Hey Happy Birthday Audrey! Hey we are missing you guys. How are things? I have emailed you a few times but I am starting to think you have a different address. Lets Skype sometime. Maybe we could even play a game over skype sometime? That would be funny. Love you!

December 29, 2006 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home