...Beauty in Chaos...

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Well, here it is, my last chance to post for 2006, so I’d better do it.
I have been here, in front of my blogger new post screen so many times over these Christmas holidays and have not been able to write anything. I have thousands of things running through my head, but I can’t bring the words to paper (screen?) Too much going on, too many emotions and yet I sit here and feel numb and unable to write. Fatigue.
As the new year approaches I reflect on the past six months of hell and a year crammed full of so much. I hope that my children have felt loved and free to grow this year. I hope that Chris and I have managed to pull of a healthy environment for them, even if we were treading water.
I pray that 2007 brings peace, a continued fierce passion for my family and for life, clarity and always, hope.
I pray that your year is blessed and full of peace and love. May we continue to “fight the good fight” and find a moment to smile everyday.
Ruth at 11:13 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger quiltpixie said...

hang in there, you'll appreciate the other side even more for having traveled the desert....

December 31, 2006 11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home