YIPPY! YIPPY!
So in my last post not more than an hour or so ago... I mentioned I had some work that I didn't want to say anything about because I didn't have the job yet. Well...
I GOT THE JOB!!!
I won't know all the details until Friday but it looks like I'll be working four evenings a week at Retrofit Bodyworks (click the name to visit their site) It is a very well established and equippedPilates studio.
I will be teaching private clients as well as semi private and group Pilates and Reformer classes. I'm SO excited!! This will give me enough hours to pay the bills and still play with the kids all day! Add this to my dancing and I feel like someone just handed me the moon!
So much for that nap I mentioned! I think I need to go run around!
YIPPY! YIPPY!
I GOT THE JOB!!!
I won't know all the details until Friday but it looks like I'll be working four evenings a week at Retrofit Bodyworks (click the name to visit their site) It is a very well established and equippedPilates studio.
I will be teaching private clients as well as semi private and group Pilates and Reformer classes. I'm SO excited!! This will give me enough hours to pay the bills and still play with the kids all day! Add this to my dancing and I feel like someone just handed me the moon!
So much for that nap I mentioned! I think I need to go run around!
YIPPY! YIPPY!






4 Comments:
After the roller coaster, you deserve this. Congratumalations, Ruth.
Congratulations on all the awesome things that you're up to!! :o)
Of course you did... You are amazing.
ok so i'm REALLY late - sorry - but CONGRATULATIONS! i wrote a reference letter for you for Retrofit - it looks like a Great place - and teaching SUN TRIPS!!?? sounds wonderful! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home